October 17, 2010
Here is a prediction: Across the country, there will be races that some candidates will lose even though poll numbers, right now, indicate otherwise.
As you read this, at present, you should know that there are only seemingly disconnected anecdotal dots that are starting to connect. However, if the dots do fully connect, we may not know until well after the November 2nd election if, in fact, America’s democratic election process will have become the victim of the biggest fraud in our nation’s history. What’s worse, with early voting beginning this week in many states, it may already be too late to do anything about it.
In order to break this down, here are the disconnected dots that are detailed below:
- First Dot: The SOS Project
- Second Dot: The SEIU’s Shenanigans
- Third Dot: 11 Million Illegal Immigrants
- Fourth Dot: The Fake ID Industry & Meg Whitman
- Fifth Dot: Voter Registration
- Sixth Dot: Union GOTV Strategies
- Seventh Dot: Early Voting
- Connecting the Dots