Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breitbart Reveals the $1.25 Billion Pigford II Black Farmers' Settlement is a Fraudulent Shakedown of Taxpayers

On Wednesday, President Obama will sign a settlement intended to give compensation (reparations?) to black farmers who were discriminated against by the USDA, but Andrew Breitbart warns that the Pigford II Black Farmers' Settlement is riddled with fraud, and that you and I will pay the tab.

In the first half of this article Breitbart rehashes the fallout that ensued after his exposĂ© about racial bias in the NAACP, and then he moves on to tell the story of the Pigford II shakedown of American taxpayers.  This issue is so egregious that today Breitbart devoted all article leads to the topic, and he plans to pursue this story even further.  Breitbart is like a pitbull, so expect to see more on this story in the coming days.

Me & Mrs. Sherrod--And The $1.25 Billion Pigford II Black Farmers' Settlement
By Andrew Breitbart
BigGovernment.com
December 6, 2010
I knew I was going to be whacked hard, but I didn’t know when.

On Thursday, July 15th, I warned NAACP president Ben Jealous to stop the race-baiting. I directed my ire at Jealous on the Scott Hennen radio show:

“I have tapes, a tape, of racism, and it’s an NAACP dinner. You want to play with fire? I have evidence of racism, and it’s coming from the NAACP.”

This was part of an ongoing defense of the Tea Party, and in particular, a volley back against the NAACP for creating a week-long mainstream media-enabled attack built upon the provably false premise that a “mob” of the Tea Partiers hurled racial epithets at Congressmen Andre Carson (D-In) and Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga).

“You are manufacturing this in a summer in which the economy is the No. 1 issue affecting blacks and whites in this country,” I said on Hennen’s show. “This country can ill-afford the schism of race to be exploited the way you are, based upon the false premise of the Tea Party being racist… This is absolutely manufactured for political gain.”

My warning to Jealous was received with modest coverage in the conservative blogosphere.

I strongly believed, and still believe, that I had irrefutable evidence that showed the NAACP caught in an act of racism far worse than anything the media and the Democrat Party had attempted to manufacture in a year and a half of relentlessly trying to destroy the Tea Party.

On Monday, July 19th, all hell broke loose.
Read more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment