Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is Dupnik deflecting blame from himself? What did he know, and when did he know it?

Did Dupnik dismiss Loughner threat?
By Moe Lane
RedState.com
January 10, 2011

I have a rule of thumb: if I write a post on a topic, and I get either hate mail or hate posts about it, then I’m onto something. Well, yesterday I wrote a post on Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik’s rather strange tactical decision to imply that the Chinese were behind Jared Loughner’s attempted assassination of Giffords*, and I got both.  Apparently, the Left was not too happy at my suggestion that Sheriff Dupnik’s re-election chances have taken a fatal hit; which was perhaps a bit surprising, because I’ve had Arizona political mavens tell me that Dupnik’s typically seen as being fairly safe.

Well, about that.  Reportedly, Loughner had a history of making public death threats that been ignored by the Pima County Sheriff’s Department.
Read more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment