Saturday, January 8, 2011

Arizona Shooting: Violent Rhetoric From The Left On "The Hill" Website

As a quick Google search will reveal at this writing, a plethora of left-wing articles are blaming Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Michele Bachmann, and other conservatives--yet again--for being the motivators of the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 18 other people.  That in and of itself is insane rhetoric.  They're indulging in wishful thinking.

Violent rhetoric is definitely rearing its ugly head on the internet.  Here's a comment from the website of The Hill.  In the first screen capture you see my comment to the moderators of The Hill, which was published moments after I submitted it.  (A previous comment by me directing readers to an article on Legal Insurrection regarding left-wing rhetoric was totally ignored, perhaps because I included this direct link.)  In the second screen capture you can read the comment that inspired my horror.  I'm still amazed and hugely disappointed that The Hill would let Douglas' comment stand.

My warning to The Hill:












Douglas' violent comment on The Hill:

No comments:

Post a Comment