The Lame Stream Media has exposed itself as having an agenda. An agenda to promote, preserve, and protect Obama's Socialism. Over and over again Sarah Palin has exposed their complicit lies as they stand with Barack Obama to fundamentally transform our America into something that it is not.
With her mastery of New Media Sarah Palin has successfully circumvented the LSM and taken her Pro-America message directly to the people.
Through the use of Facebook and Twitter, Sarah Palin has proven that she doesn't need the LSM. In fact they need her more than she needs them. And she knows it. And they know she knows they know it.
One Facebook post or tweet by Sarah Palin reaches far more people (unfiltered) than the irrelevant journolisters could ever dream for. This drives them CRAZY!
Let's help Sarah Palin put the nail in the coffin of the LSM and REVIVE, RENEW, and RESTORE America.
First, make sure you are signed up to receive updates from Organize4Palin (O4P). You can sign up: HERE
Second. Go Rogue! We're going to need to work together to restore America and put government back on the side of the people.
We don't need to wait for Sarah Palin to announce her candidacy. It's best to operate as if she already has. Taking on a sitting President who has the complicit LSM on his side is going to take organization, motivation, and good old fashioned American creativity.
This week let's pass out O4P Valentines goodies to all of the small business’s we frequent when we are out running errands. You know…the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker. The family owned pharmacy, the check out lady at Ralphs/Trader Joe’s, and the Wells Fargo Bank Tellers are all real people that we come in contact with every week.
The anti business policies of the Barack Obama have made it so easy for us to talk to small business owners about Sarah Palin's limited government, Pro-America policies. (Even here in progressive Hollywood, CA).
Making these O4P Valentines Day goodies is easy, fun, and in-expensive:
1. Find the .99 Store closest to where you live. Then you’ll need to go there to pick up a few things.
2. Grab some of these USO Conversation Hearts.
3. Some Valentines Day colored ribbon.
4. Some Valentines Day Cellophane Bags.
5. Some of your favorite candy. (Shhh don't tell Michelle Antoinette Obama, these are forbidden in her Socialist Salad Bar of Government approved edibles...Lettuce, Carrots, & Communism or Hershey's? YOU decide)
6. Get your O4P Business cards out and punch a whole in the corner of each card. I make my own O4P cards but you can buy them here if you want: Zazzle
7. Do the same with your Conservatives4Palin (C4P) cards. (I had these made at my local small business Mom & Pop print shop).
8. Do the same with your Sarah Palin: Facebook & Twitter cards. (Yup, compliments of my local Mom & Pop print shop; they give me a special deal because they are sick and tired of Obama's anti business policies)
9. To make the Valentine Candy Bags fill each bag with candy, tie with ribbon, and attach the cards.
10. To make the USO Conversation Hearts, just tie the ribbons on each box and attatch the cards.
11. That's it!
I plan on giving these to everyone all week long. I have a big basket of them by my front door. The UPS lady/man, the delivery girl/boy, the pizza woman/man are all hardworking, regular, everyday Americans that are concerned about the direction of our country. They all need to be aware that Sarah Palin is ready to go to Washington to work for them, to work for us, The Little Guy!
When I run errands this week I will be giving these O4P Valentine goodies to all the working folks and small business owners I see every week. Everyday more and more people are waking up to the fundamental transformation and guess what? They don’t like it.
We don’t want America transformed, we want America REVIVED, RENEWED, and RESTORED!
Let's all GO ROGUE! Please join me in using these Valentine goodies to spread the word to your friends, neighbors, co-workers and everyone who knows that we must send to Washington a leader who will serve us, not attempt to rule us.
Thomas S Schmitz
Follow me on Twitter: @ThomasSSchmitz