Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Paul Ryan: Obama's "basically a pyromaniac in a field of straw men"

Mark Levin interview with Paul Ryan

Click link above to listen to the audio

 

 

 

 

 

More Ryan on Obama: “He’s basically a pyromaniac in a field of straw men

If you enjoyed this afternoon’s appetizer, wait until you dig into the main course. It’s 15 minutes long but every second is enjoyable, I promise. One thing neither Ryan nor I can figure out: Why on earth would The One invite him to attend a speech that was designed to demagogue Ryan for electoral purposes? Was that some sort of “if I’m going to kneecap this guy, I ought to at least look him in the eye” concession on Obama’s part? Or did he just think it’d be funny to see the look on Ryan’s face while he was accusing him of rifling through the pockets of handicapped children? The ways of The One are mysterious to mere mortals, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment