Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted

By Kent Clizbe
NewsMax.com

As an executive recruiter, I provided a 100 percent guarantee to my clients. When my candidate showed up for the interview, that candidate was ready, willing, and able to do the job. However, the most crucial step was vetting the candidate.

The candidate provided references and signed releases to allow me to obtain records of his education, citizenship, criminal history, civil court actions, and other documents.


As a CIA case officer, I dealt with people of dubious backgrounds, making outrageous claims, in search of solutions to their problems. I had to assess their personalities, motivations, and the basics of their story. Were they who they said they were? Did they have access to what they claimed?


This process relied on my street smarts, people skills, and assessment abilities. I was successful, because I ran operations like a business — with results required.


Meeting and developing a relationship with a potential espionage agent requires the same care as recruiting a computational linguist for a Silicon Valley start-up, but the stakes are much higher. Not in monetary terms, but for the security of our country. Lives are at stake.

1 comment:

  1. I think it just normal to vet the candidate, so that they will be able to know more information. If they are vetting your candidate, then why don't you do the same for their clients also? Screening is barely a process to eradicate the thoughts and ideas of the clients.

    ReplyDelete