Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teleprompter Blip? Obama Claimed Bin Laden Was Killed 'Today', Not Last Week

Beginning at the 3:19 mark, Barack Obama said the following in his announcement regarding the death of Osama Bin Laden:
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to Bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located Bin Laden, hiding within a compound deep inside Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama Bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United Stated launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abadabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage.

1 comment:

  1. Last week, today, Friday, He doesn't know shit. They woke him up out of bed to make this statement. He stumbled through a few other words to, must have been a problem with his teleprompter. I, I, I. I did this I did that, at my direction, blah blah blah. I think this is just a ploy to distract attention from him not being an American citizen and that fake birth certificate of his, which years ago didn't exist. If you where born in Hawaii you only got a live birth receipt and there was no long form now low and behold oh look there is a long form. The scariest part is more citizens aren't concerned by any of this.

    ReplyDelete