Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Democrats' "heroin dealer" model of government

By Ann Coulter
August 17, 2011

Like you, I've been horrified by the eruptions of mob violence around the globe this summer. But having spent the last two years researching and writing a book about mobs, I'm also grateful to the ruffians for taking to the streets so soon after my book was released.

Thanks, you dirty animals. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

When I decided to write about mobs, it was a relatively peaceful period. But as long as there is evil in the world, mobs will never be finally defeated. And as long as there are liberals, there will be some people stoking the mobs.

It was only a matter of time, although even I didn't expect it quite this soon. 


==========

Ed.  If rioting mobs become an increasing problem, we must be sure to credit the people who are trying to turn one community against another.  For example:

By Tina Korbe
HotAir.com

No comments:

Post a Comment