Monday, September 24, 2012

Coulter: 'Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats'

Coulter: Al Sharpton 'may be the only black person who will not really like this book'
By Jamie Weinstein
TheDailyCaller.com
September 24, 2012

Will Coulter be debating MSNBC’s liberal hosts on her book tour?

“I wish, I wish, I wish,” she said. “I think the mainstream media’s official position on this book is that it doesn’t exist.”

“I’m going to try to taunt them into it,” she added, noting that MSNBC host and activist Al Sharpton may not be too fond of the book.

“He’s all over this book,” she said. “I think he may be the only black person who will not really like this book. I mean, even Jesse Jackson comes off pretty well in my book.”

Coulter said she came up with the idea for the book in April and rushed to complete it so it could be released before the election.

“This was the fastest book turnaround in world history,” she explains, noting that despite the rushed delivery it has no more typos than your average New York Times story.

No comments:

Post a Comment