Statistical methods applied to the Islamic texts showed that:
· Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.
· There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).
· Islam's ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.
· Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.
· The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.
· The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim's daily life.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Video: Dr. Bill Warner Explains the Principles of Islam - Submission and Dualism
Dr. Bill Warner, Director of the Center for the Study of Political Islam, simplifies the principles of Islam for kafirs, i.e., non-muslims. He explains that Islam is primarily a political system rather than a religion, and as such is irreconcilable with our form of government. In a nutshell: